Clan Disbanded

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:frowning:

I guess now I have to join another clan. Just such a shame this clan had so much potential, but that potential just disappeared so quickly.

All 4 members gone now!!! :frowning:

right, what new clan should I join?

I'm not necessary yellow.

What insults?

Perfect description of the player "Elite".

@Rekove your monkeys are flinging shit back and forth at each other, i'd appreciate it if you could keep your animals under control.

I don't really give a flying fuck what you'd appreciate bud. Anything else?

I'm sorry, that sounded super aggressive. I apologize.

Let's try again.

What I meant to say was: I'll definitely look into this because you'd appreciate it and my one and only purpose is to pamper and care for your feelings :slight_smile:

Ah hell, now it sounds passive aggressive.

Let's try again.

What I really meant to say was: Please do not bring me into something that is not my problem, and please do not force a problem onto me that isn't mine. I ask this with all due respect for such a distinguished and impressive member of our community such as yourself (no insult intended, nor mockery, jest, sarcasm, or joke). In my book, you'll always be the real mvp.

I think the the great profile photo controversy of the Tremulous community should be settled in a grudge match in-game. Winners get bragging rights.

I am the only elite here I'm the alpha. I own all clans

It appears to me that this thread has run it's due course and is going nowhere fast, so I'm going to close it.

@Elite

If you wish for this particular clan to return, let me know and I'll re-open it. Otherwise, I'd recommend making a new thread.