[PASSED: 3] Kidman's lvl 5 app on granger pub, and lvl 3? on scrim server? :)

• Who are you known as in-game, and what is your registered name on the server: Kidman
I've used a few other names before in the past. oLz.Hero#1 Aiden'sDad and a few others i cant think of atm :slight_smile:
i just recently became a member of EBSF

• What is your timezone/What time do you play tremulous and how often:
eastern time zone. ive been playing trem at least once a day. anywhere from 1-12 hrs :slight_smile:

• Why do you want admin on GrangerPub:
i would love to be able help out everyone on the server. im not into abuse. but i like to call !allready and a few other simple commands.

• What is your past admining experience:
I've been admin on a few other servers before,. back when i played alot i used to help host server's.

• What do you think are the most important qualities as an admin:
Being fair, and not abusing :stuck_out_tongue:

• What level are you applying for:
not sure what one i would need. but 5 or 3 please n thank you

• Is any level 6+ admin willing to vouch for you (Can be left blank):
im sure once a few see this app. they might vouch for me. only time will tell.
wasnt many peeps on when i finaly deceided to do a app here.

Hey Kidman, good luck on your application. I moved your thread to the appropriate category. :slight_smile:

Good Luck Kidman

Good luck Kidman.

You may have my vouch for level 4 on the pub server with a probationary period, the length to be determined by the level 9 and 10s, before any promotion to level 5.

You were a steady, non-abrasive, cool headed level 5 admin on AA when I was a level 9 there. I cannot vouch for level 5 for you on this application however, since the admin team on this server is much more structured, focused, and communicative than we were on AA. I know you are a capable admin, easily handling both the responsibilities and commands given in level 4 and 5 on the pub server, but the rules are different. They are more clear, and better enforced than we were on AA.

I'm trying to say that I think you should have a few weeks to learn the ropes that are now in effect, but you definitely have my F1 on this application for level 4 with level 5 in the future at the high admins' discretion.

Good luck!

Welcome to GrangerHub 's forums @kidman :slight_smile: !

We prefer to avoid the use of !already as it can be annoying to move out of intermission too fast since players might not get a good look at the scoreboard, and they may be having some brief end of match conversations during the intermission. Intermission can end sooner when there is a certain percentage (not all) of players on humans and aliens ready.

Hi @kidman good luck on your admin application. :slight_smile:

Your poll is up. Thanks for applying.

Good luck. See you in game soon.

Hey kidman! i wish you the best of lucks!

loser just supported a vote kick against me for 'blocking' when i wasn't even blocking lol. also continuously uses ';p' emoji in his chat which isn't acceptable for an admin. Shows that he wouldn't be capable of cancelling invalid votes if he supports invalid reasons.

Lets assume this was wrong. Unfortunately, people may vote despite not being aware of the reality of what had happened to make proper, informed decisions. I cannot see this as a sleight against Kidman, but rather the person who started the vote.

;p

I use ;p all the time. Perfectly acceptable.

ok. i understand that. thanks :slight_smile:

thanks hendrich. and i love usin emotes. there fun and i try to keep a possitive attitude. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: lol.

well if u didnt notice . i havnt abused admin in the past.

thanks again rekove. see you all in game i hope. and maybe .. just maybe asbestos would be willing to talk to me?
i rather talk about our issues. then rant about them on forums??
but hey. im only one person and it take more then 1 person to talk it out :stuck_out_tongue:
im sorry if i upset u. but the GAME goes on. hopfully one day we can be friends?? or at least talk like civilized people? not a bunch of aliens lol

Hi @kidman! :slight_smile:

Good luck for being admin. :wink: :thumbsup:

Passed L3.