Random Dev. Shots

thread in honor of gareth.

show off ur mapz

a quick wip i started today. the first bit of actual mapping ive done in a few years (amz fault)

might be an arena-style map designed for HvH. or maybe i'll just have 2 versions; one of which will allow for regular gameplay as well. idk idk idk going for kind of a clean look instead of the typical grungy look.

DAMN NICE FACE DAT'S LOOKIN GOOD can't wait to see final version!!!

We need more fun big maps that aren't cannons! face pls save tremlas with ur skills

THX
lol

here is from ingame kinda early still

OMG!!!!!!! PRAISE AMZ FOR GETTING FAES BACK INTO MAPPING!!!! Its looking good face :smiley: cant wait to see more :>

SEXY OMG I LIKE THE FLOOR LIGHTS soodaimda

It looks sexy, but please try and make it balanced for Alien vs Human gameplay.

My partner got da skillz in map making! I love it!

9 posts were split to a new topic: Software for mapping (GtkRadient & NetRadiant)

I have a legit and interesting question: Do patch meshes affect the vis at all?

patch meshes are not structural, so no

reactor is about the size of one of the light beams on the ground. loljk but that would be epic :frowning:

Looking good face man

Haha oversized maps are funny, there's a kitchen one I used to like playing on.

Are you talking about otherworld? Then there is bedtime. Both maps are available on GrangerClub.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan! That's beautiful! I'm still trying hard to make empty cubic maps lol

yea!!! my biggest mapping accomplishment was making a box.

it took me three and a half weeks.

i made it to small for the rc and spontaneously failed to comprehend how to make the box taller.

ANYWAYS DAMN FACE THATS COMING ALONG NICE i like the details on the walls!!

loolol:D thx!

PLS MORE PEOPLE STARt mAPPING TO POST PICS

I will, but I suck! Halp me partner! XD

I would but I don't have the time to map anymore. May give it a go again when I have more time.