(Yes, another pull request)
Today I’m creating this pull request centered about server. As it seem that GrangerHub still not have commands like share and donate, I think that making a pull request about theses kind of missing things could help a lot to encourages players to use GrangerHub version of server.
As there are only “old” server, all updates I already did seem useless. I hope that after this pull request they will become used.
Note: Most of my code is mostly inspired, sometimes copied/adapted, from patch mainly found at http://dl.grangerhub.com
Note: I make my best to NEVER denaturate the game. My aim is always to enhance and add some options (which are mostly disabled by default).
What I did (from best to the useless):
- Dead corpse drop weapon (with old client compatibility) and keep his equipment (partially from scratch, reusing code already merged)
- Chat bubble (from assets you already merged) (per team design)
- Add extreme sudden death (and give creeds before destroying base) (strict equality is now considered) (almost recoded)
- Allow to change vote (from scratch)
- Fast map loading if same map (map rotation and callvote map ) (inspired from bunkerqvm)
- Share and Donate (Lakitu7)
- g_specNoclip ( from https://zittrig.eu/git/Zittrig/bunkerqvm/commit/19d2fb012968269684633603da1a635bb9528d80 )
- Gas poison protection ( https://zittrig.eu/git/Zittrig/bunkerqvm/commit/06e5fe54ee5d9107e2917c5f3dedcc976b7ff996 )
- Inform when RC/RC is pained by teammate ( https://zittrig.eu/git/Zittrig/bunkerqvm/commit/cc57d1bf292667944c2712333c226defe4204417 )
- Anti spawn block
- Fix team status (the one I did, showed at top of scoreboard)
- Don’t notify of stage regression
- Review chat team’s color (you may prefer the previous one) (I did it to get some homogeneity across the game)
- Documentation ! The official one is really old and miss a lot of things
- Servers presets to quick start a server
- Maybe making last QVM compatible with old client, but they don’t need it to join until the server is quite pure (but should set as sv_pure to 0 avoiding downloading QVM for now and should remove 1.3 data on the server since they cause crash (due to some JPEG images ?!) )
- callvote poll
- admin messages
- evolve in base (must be disablable)
- force spec
- designate and resign builder
- freeze statsCounters_t
- g_clientUpgradeNotice ??
- patch: Medik effect should not be lost when using medical station
- Configurable humans regeneration
- Persistent builder time across disconnect, death, … (I saw a lot of unfair playing about that !)
- Stop a building construction if the builder is dead. May then allow another builder to continue the build.
- Maybe replace tremulous.h with a configuration file. Also provide some presets.
- I’m compiling all changes I did and release a server + the client. It will then help to solve some bugs before GrangerHub community review my commits. Also anybody could now test my changes simply by downloading my fork at https://buom01.github.io/tremulous_fork/