We are now testing on the GrangerLab server a new flying class called the “Spitfire”!
(post last updated September 4, 2018)
The spitfire code is originally base on the Hummel code from the Tremulous gpp mod Edge, but our spitfire code has been heavily updated since. The model/animations/textures are based on the Tremulous spitfire assets from the 1.1 mod KoRx and has been modified by @cron .
The Spitfire currently has the following abilities/stats:
- Can can move left, right, forward, back, ascend, and descend.
- Has lift and drag, the current settings require aiming a bit up to ascend by moving forward.
- Can’t ascend while hovering
- Can slowly move left, right, forwards, and descend
+movedownactivates free fall mode
- Useful for catching up to falling targets below you, using jump pads, and for when fast descent is desired in general.
- Provides a quick linear burst in the direction you aim
- Can be used to ascend
- Delivers damage to enemies upon impact
- Zaps up to 6 targets simultaneously within range without requiring aim (range is greater than Tesla zap range, but less than machine gun turret range).
- Damage is divided over the number of simultaneously zapped targets, where zapping only one target at a time delivers the most damage, zapping two targets at the same time deals half damage to each, zapping 3 targets at the same time does 1/3 damage to each, and so on…
- Deals more damage to grounded targets and targets in water
Available starting in alien stage 1
Worth 3 evos